In a recent interview Mr. Miyamoto was asked whether he plays on the Nintendo Switch 2 on a regular basis. Mr. Miyamoto said that he mainly games nowadays with his…
In a recent interview Mr. Miyamoto was asked whether he plays on the Nintendo Switch 2 on a regular basis. Mr. Miyamoto said that he mainly games nowadays with his grandchildren when they pop round to visit him. He has a stash of games at his place as if they have games at their own place they tend to play them too much. He said that he likes helping the grandchildren clear areas that they find tough and it allows them to bond and spend quality time together.
Mr. Miyamoto, do you yourself play Switch 2 on a regular basis?
Miyamoto: Well, I don’t really play by myself that much anymore (laughs). In my case, my grandchild… if they have the games at their own house they play too much, so I keep them at my house and tell them, “Come to Grandpa’s house when you want to play.”
(laughs)
Miyamoto: My young grandchildren can’t clear it yet, so they’re happy when I play with them and help them clear it.They say the boss in “[ ]” is scary, so I take over that part for them. Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker is scary, so I play that part for them. –It seems like the way your family bonds are centered around games is close to the ideal form you were talking about earlier.
“The boss of ‘…’ is scary,” she said, so I took over that role for her.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment