All eyes are on the upcoming Kingdom Hearts 4 and we were given a new trailer and gameplay details during D23. The long-awaited next mainline entry is expected late 2027…
All eyes are on the upcoming Kingdom Hearts 4 and we were given a new trailer and gameplay details during D23. The long-awaited next mainline entry is expected late 2027 and Square Enix has said that they are extremely confident and promise that the game will be released then. Here’s what they said:
“I can confidently say and promise that it will launch in 2027. Schedule wise, development is very smooth. It’s not like an 80 percent or 90 percent thing, it’s a 100 percent thing.”
Kingdom Hearts 4 co-director Tai Yasue
“We announced that the game will be coming late 2027, and I saw online that some people were saying, ‘Oh, maybe the actual release date might get pushed back.’ I just wanted to set the record straight – that is not happening. I do hope that people look forward to the game coming in 2027, and the marketing for the game has only just started, and so I do hope that people also look forward to hearing more news as well.”
0 Comments:
Post a Comment