Kim: There’s so much to say, I could go on forever. From the gimmicks like “Witch Time” to the tactical feel that truly deserves to be called climactic action, the way the environment changes seamlessly from phase to phase is incredible. It’s not just a change in action patterns; the situation itself evolves, and the way these changes connect is fantastic. I was also impressed by sequences that far exceeded my expectations, such as the scene where you grow to gigantic size and fight in the middle of a city. I felt it was a vibrant, lifelike game that kept me on the edge of my seat until the very end.
The characters are undeniably charming, and I still can’t forget the camera walk from the first game. It offers experiences that movies can’t capture, and I believe it has left a significant mark on the history of action games. |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment